Useful Korean phrases for shopping


Exploring South Korea's diverse culinary landscape unveils a spectrum of dining options, from bustling street food stalls and quaint local eateries to sophisticated fine dining venues and trendy cafes.

To fully immerse yourself in South Korea's dynamic dining scene, mastering a few essential Korean phrases can greatly enhance your experience. Here are key phrases to navigate restaurants:


"저기요" (Jeogiyo) - "Excuse me“
"메뉴판 주세요" (Menyupan juseyo) - "Please give me the menu“
“물 주세요” (Mul juseyo) – "Please give me water.“
“주문할게요” (Jumunhalgeyo) – "I would like to order.“
“계산할게요” (Gyesanhalgeyo) – "I would like to pay.“
"이거 매운가요?" (Igeo maeungayo?) – "Is this spicy?“
"추천해 주세요" (Chucheonhae juseyo) - "Please recommend (something).“
"잘 먹었습니다" (Jal meogeotseumnida) - "I enjoyed the meal.“

These phrases will ensure a smoother and more engaging dining experience as you navigate through South Korea's vibrant food culture.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post